Thank you for trying our award winning artwork creation platform.
In your usage, you must adhere to our Content Policy:
- Do not: attempt to create, upload, or share images that are not G-rated or that could cause harm.
- Hate: hateful symbols, negative stereotypes, comparing certain groups to animals/objects, or otherwise expressing or promoting hate based on identity.
- Harassment: mocking, threatening, or bullying an individual.Violence: violent acts and the suffering or humiliation of others.
- Self-harm: suicide, cutting, eating disorders, and other attempts at harming oneself.
- Sexual: nudity, sexual acts, sexual services, or content otherwise meant to arouse sexual excitement.
- Shocking: bodily fluids, obscene gestures, or other profane subjects that may shock or disgust.
- Illegal activity: drug use, theft, vandalism, and other illegal activities.
- Deception: major conspiracies or events related to major ongoing geopolitical events.
- Political: politicians, ballot-boxes, protests, or other content that may be used to influence the political process or to campaign.
- Public and personal health: the treatment, prevention, diagnosis, or transmission of diseases, or people experiencing health ailments.
- Spam: unsolicited bulk content.
Disclose the role of AI
- You must clearly indicate that images are AI-generated - or which portions of them are - by attributing to OpenAI when sharing, whether in public or private.
- You may post these images to social media. Please refer to our Sharing and Publication Policy for further details.
Respect the rights of others.
- Do not upload images of people without their consent, including public figures.
- Do not upload images to which you do not hold appropriate usage rights.
- Do not attempt to create images of public figures (including celebrities).
- To prevent deepfakes, we are currently prohibiting uploads of all realistic faces, even when the face belongs to you or if you have consent.
Please report any suspected violations of these rules to our Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will investigate and take action accordingly, up to and including terminating the violating account.
By accessing the website at ArtificialDesign.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Artificial Design's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Artificial Design's website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Artificial Design.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Artificial Design's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Artificial Design makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Artificial Design does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Artificial Design or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Artificial Design's website, even if Artificial Design or a Artificial Design authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Artificial Design's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Artificial Design does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Artificial Design may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Artificial Design does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Artificial Design has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Artificial Design of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Artificial Design may revise these terms and conditions for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms and conditions.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that country.